Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst Express 500 Series - Not able to configure

engineer_msu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to configure the "cisco express 500" switch but getting the recovery page, which is giving three options, i tried all the three options but I am not able to get the configuration menu and getting the recovery menu all the time. I have attached the snapshot of the menu i am getting. Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi All,

I am trying to configure the "cisco express 500" switch but getting the recovery page, which is giving three options, i tried all the three options but I am not able to get the configuration menu and getting the recovery menu all the time. I have attached the snapshot of the menu i am getting. Please help.

Hi,

Try to configure to reset the Catalyst Express 500 Series Switches to Default Factory Settings then configure,check out the below link hope it help out your query !!

http://www-europe.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6545/products_tech_note09186a0080707fb0.shtml

If helpful do rate the valuable post.

Regards

Ganesh.H

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi All,

Hi,

Try to configure to reset the Catalyst Express 500 Series Switches to Default Factory Settings then configure,check out the below link hope it help out your query !!

http://www-europe.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6545/products_tech_note09186a0080707fb0.shtml

If helpful do rate the valuable post.

Regards

Ganesh.H

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: