Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 2.x with PABX

lumguanyuan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Require help to toubleshoot following issue:

Recently my company introduced BT trading system and using E1 qsig integrated with CUCM7.0.  BT trading system will connect E1 Qsig to Cisco 2851 voice gateway.  cisco CUCM7.1 connect voice gateway via H323.  So far call routing between CUCM7.0 to BT trading phone and BT to CUCM working fine.  But we having problem for the voice mail integration.  Currently we using Unity Connection 2.x.  BT phone can perform voice mai enroll and access voice mailbox without any problem, but don't know why cisco phone user can't leave a voice mail to BT phone subscriber.   I had followed Uniy connecion integration guide http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/integration/sip-qsig_gw/guide/cuintqsiggw.html however it fail.

Please help.

4 Replies 4

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

To me, It sounds like a codec mismatch issue. Make sure you have configured a region with the right codec (G.729) at BT side.

MK

Hi MK,

Do you mean set the codec to G729 at BT PABX system?

Yes, you can do that specially if there is a WAN connection btw PBX's?

MK

Hi MK,

BT PABX and Voice gateway is within server room just beside only.  According to BT engineer, BT Trading system only use G711Ulaw and can't be change.  Is there a way to change in unity connection?

Thanks

Lum

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: