cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RVS4000 to WRV200 VPN over DSL

ekatulski
Level 1
Level 1

I have tried to configure this and get the same error message - no corresponding tunnel on remote side.  I have a wrv200 at home and a RVS4000 at work and am trying to configure a VPN tunnel from home to work.  Both are DSL connected.  Any help in getting this configured would be great, I have been working at this for a while to no avail.  Thansk in advance for any light/help you can shed on this problem.  FYI  I have setup the VPN identical on both routers using the same preshared key and such.  ???

Thanks - Ed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jbattist
Level 1
Level 1

Ed,

Can you post your configurations from each router?  The configuration on each router has to be unique to the routers environment.  If you post the configs, we can just verify they are set up properly.  Change the public IP address if you are concerned about posting your IP here.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jbattist
Level 1
Level 1

Ed,

Can you post your configurations from each router?  The configuration on each router has to be unique to the routers environment.  If you post the configs, we can just verify they are set up properly.  Change the public IP address if you are concerned about posting your IP here.  Thanks.