LMS 3.1 backup anidb error

Unanswered Question
Jan 25th, 2010

LMS 3.1

I found an error during backup the system:

ERROR(969): Fatal error: Database engine 'aniEng' could not be started on database 'aniDb' in Bulk mode.

How Can I reinit anidb password or user? Or is it necessery?

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:Standardowy; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Joe Clarke Mon, 01/25/2010 - 20:09

Post the output of the pdshow command and the list of contents under NMSROOT/databases/ani.

Joe Clarke Tue, 01/26/2010 - 16:06

I don't see any indication that there is a problem with the ANI database.  Post the full dbbackup.log.

Joe Clarke Wed, 01/27/2010 - 19:42

The database may have crashed without reflecting that fact in pdshow.  Shutdown Daemon Manager, then delete the NMSROOT/databases/ani/ani.log if it exists.  Then run:

NMSROOT/objects/db/win32/dbsrv10 -f NMSROOT/databases/ani/ani.db

Then restart Daemon Manager, and try running your backup again.  If the error remains the same, you can try reinitializing the database with the following command:

NMSROOT/bin/perl NMSROOT/bin/dbRestoreOrig.pl dsn=ani dmprefix=ANI

This Discussion