Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.0 Agent Based Routing (RNA)

bfollmer1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have an agent based routing team configured without auto answer. I received a complaint from the team stating that the end point only rings 2 times before calls routed to them go back to the queue. I would like to know if I can increase the timer setting which will allow them more time to answer calls routed to them.

Thank you for your help...

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes. Look at the Select Resource step and increase the Timeout parameter.

View solution in original post

Hi Bob-

I didn't look at the username before replying.   I am doing well; hopefully you are as well.

It will be grayed out if you have the Connect parameter set to No. Expand out the Selected branch and find your Connect step that you have within. The Timeout parameter will be enabled there.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes. Look at the Select Resource step and increase the Timeout parameter.

Hello Jonathan

I hope you're doing well?  I think the last time we talked was shortly after training in Mountain View CA.

In my case, the timeout in the Select Resource step is grayed out. It is configuable on the Select Enterprise step???

Thank you for sharing your expert knowledge..

Hi Bob-

I didn't look at the username before replying.   I am doing well; hopefully you are as well.

It will be grayed out if you have the Connect parameter set to No. Expand out the Selected branch and find your Connect step that you have within. The Timeout parameter will be enabled there.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: