Deleted Agent on the Webview Reporting

Answered Question
Jan 26th, 2010

Hello,

I have deleted the Agent from the UCCE ( agent explore and the agent list on Configuration Manager at AWS ). but Still i could see the agent on the real-time template of the webview reporting. Am i missing some to remove ?

thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Soman Nair about 6 years 11 months ago

Hi,

This is happening because agent details are still there in your records. A simple select query to t_Agent table can show you the specific agent available in database.

You need to delete it permanently from d/b. But do note that after this, you wouldn't be able to see any historical report for this particular agent.

Configuration Manager > Configure ICM > Administration > Deleted Objects.

Delete the specified agent details permanently from 'Agent' and 'Person'.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

(Pls rate if this was helpful)

Correct Answer by shaheeramunir about 6 years 11 months ago

Have you removed the agents from "Deleted Objects" as well? It can be found under "Miscellaneous Tools".

Overall Rating: 0 (3 ratings)
Correct Answer
shaheeramunir Tue, 01/26/2010 - 23:14

Have you removed the agents from "Deleted Objects" as well? It can be found under "Miscellaneous Tools".

Correct Answer
Soman Nair Tue, 01/26/2010 - 23:25

Hi,

This is happening because agent details are still there in your records. A simple select query to t_Agent table can show you the specific agent available in database.

You need to delete it permanently from d/b. But do note that after this, you wouldn't be able to see any historical report for this particular agent.

Configuration Manager > Configure ICM > Administration > Deleted Objects.

Delete the specified agent details permanently from 'Agent' and 'Person'.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

(Pls rate if this was helpful)

Actions

This Discussion