Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleted Agent on the Webview Reporting

ragulan_dms
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have deleted the Agent from the UCCE ( agent explore and the agent list on Configuration Manager at AWS ). but Still i could see the agent on the real-time template of the webview reporting. Am i missing some to remove ?

thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

shaheeramunir
Level 4
Level 4

Have you removed the agents from "Deleted Objects" as well? It can be found under "Miscellaneous Tools".

View solution in original post

Soman Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This is happening because agent details are still there in your records. A simple select query to t_Agent table can show you the specific agent available in database.

You need to delete it permanently from d/b. But do note that after this, you wouldn't be able to see any historical report for this particular agent.

Configuration Manager > Configure ICM > Administration > Deleted Objects.

Delete the specified agent details permanently from 'Agent' and 'Person'.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

(Pls rate if this was helpful)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

shaheeramunir
Level 4
Level 4

Have you removed the agents from "Deleted Objects" as well? It can be found under "Miscellaneous Tools".

Soman Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This is happening because agent details are still there in your records. A simple select query to t_Agent table can show you the specific agent available in database.

You need to delete it permanently from d/b. But do note that after this, you wouldn't be able to see any historical report for this particular agent.

Configuration Manager > Configure ICM > Administration > Deleted Objects.

Delete the specified agent details permanently from 'Agent' and 'Person'.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

(Pls rate if this was helpful)

thanks. it works now.