Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleted Agent on the Webview Reporting

ragulan_dms
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have deleted the Agent from the UCCE ( agent explore and the agent list on Configuration Manager at AWS ). but Still i could see the agent on the real-time template of the webview reporting. Am i missing some to remove ?

thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

shaheeramunir
Level 4
Level 4

Have you removed the agents from "Deleted Objects" as well? It can be found under "Miscellaneous Tools".

View solution in original post

Soman Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This is happening because agent details are still there in your records. A simple select query to t_Agent table can show you the specific agent available in database.

You need to delete it permanently from d/b. But do note that after this, you wouldn't be able to see any historical report for this particular agent.

Configuration Manager > Configure ICM > Administration > Deleted Objects.

Delete the specified agent details permanently from 'Agent' and 'Person'.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

(Pls rate if this was helpful)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

shaheeramunir
Level 4
Level 4

Have you removed the agents from "Deleted Objects" as well? It can be found under "Miscellaneous Tools".

Soman Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This is happening because agent details are still there in your records. A simple select query to t_Agent table can show you the specific agent available in database.

You need to delete it permanently from d/b. But do note that after this, you wouldn't be able to see any historical report for this particular agent.

Configuration Manager > Configure ICM > Administration > Deleted Objects.

Delete the specified agent details permanently from 'Agent' and 'Person'.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

(Pls rate if this was helpful)

thanks. it works now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: