Views
Helpful
Replies

CSS11506 can not be accesed - urgent help

julxu
Level 1
Level 1

Greeting

my CSS11506 (version 08.10.2.05) can not be accessed both ssh and console, but it can be pinged.

when first time the problem occured, I had reboot the machine and I could access for about two days. And than the problem comes back,

now, it looks very two days, the system need reboot. I have login to the system and there is no error, no core file.

so, I have tried to force a dumping by using killer ping, but there is still no core file.

Could I have some tip where is the dumping information located? and how can I access it?

and

Could I have some help on how can I troubleshoot this problem? and if possible, how can I fix it?

Any comments will be apprecaited

Thanks in advance

julxu

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if the killer ping is done correctly the box should crash and automatically generate a core file during reboot which is

saved in the core directory.

Try maybe an upgrade to a more recent image.

Gilles.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if the killer ping is done correctly the box should crash and automatically generate a core file during reboot which is

saved in the core directory.

Try maybe an upgrade to a more recent image.

Gilles.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: