cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Valcom V-2001a

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

I see some posts about getting the Overhead paging to work with Valcom v-2001a but I dont see the answers. I know I need an FXO port and thought that we did everything correctly. But it just does not work.

Does anyone have the configuration that I need to do. We are creating a MGCP FXO port

Thank you

1 Reply 1

dellison
Level 1
Level 1

The Valcom V-2001A will work with the FXO port using MGCP.  Configuration instructions are posted on the Valcom website at http://www.valcom.com/techsupport/ip_solutions/config-guides.htm .  The instructions should work for all of the Valcom page controllers that use a loop-start trunk port, both single-zone and multi-zone controllers.  If additional info is needed, the Valcom Technical Support department can be reached at support[at]valcom.com, or 1-800-valcom1.

Valcom also provides a full line of SIP-enabled speakers and gateways, which can interoperate with the legacy equipment.  See the full line at www.valcom.com.

Full disclosure: this reply is being made by Valcom Technical Support.

Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: