Cisco Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers - retired exam 642-453

Unanswered Question
Jan 26th, 2010

Hi netpros,

I am currently experiencing an unfortunate situation which I will try to briefly explain:

I have been pursuing my CCVP for a while now. But with family and work commitments .. I have been unable to complete the 5 required exams sooner. In the past I had passed two exams CVOICE and IPTS 4.0 and so during the first week of November 2009, I scheduled to sit for the mentioned exam 642-453 using Pearson's online website. (The exam was booked for December the 23rd 2009 - as it was going to be retired by the end of last year). I have got the confirmation email from Pearson regarding the booking and respective payment etc. On the day scheduled for the exam, I attended the test Center only to find out it was closed for the Xmas period until the first week of January 2010. To make the story short after trying unsuccessfully to get the issue sorted by Pearson ..  I am hoping somebody in this forum might be able to point me in the right direction within Cisco so that I can put my case forward. I know I can just start the CCVP version 6.0 track but that will require preparation for 4 more exams rather than only two which I was aiming for. Together with the time and money I had already spent in study material, lab gear ..etc.  and you know when you are parent with little kids, family and work commitments .  this is not as easy as it sounds, and so as always ..  any assistance/guidance you can provide will be much appreciated.

Message was edited by: Fernando_Meza

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion