cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

script change notification

wplantier
Level 1
Level 1

I have a script that when the support group goes into a meeting they can dial a number and change to script how the script works. Is there a way the script can sent an email or call a number or something to remind the team the script is in the meeting state?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Absolutely, depending on your version of UCCX and the license you have. Bear in mind, that you can only send the email when the script is invoked but is entirely possible.

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Absolutely, depending on your version of UCCX and the license you have. Bear in mind, that you can only send the email when the script is invoked but is entirely possible.

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

We are running 7.0.1 express. Can you point me to a sample script?

Thanks.

The only public example scripts are in the Cisco Contact Center Express Script Repository I'm not positive that it contains an email example but it's worth a glance.

You need a premium license to activate the email subsystem of the MIVR engine. There is a section on configuring it within the Administration Guide for Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco  Unified IP IVR, Release 7.0(1) starting on page 212. The Scripting and Development Series: Volume 2, Editor Step  Reference for Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR, Release  7.0(1) also has documentation on how to use each step in a script.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: