cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

adelaide incorrect timezone

stephen
Level 1
Level 1

I have setup several UC520 systems with CCA 2.2 and everytime I choose Adelaide/Australia timezone it sets incorrect timezone settings in CME.

clock timezone ADT 9 30

clock summer-time ADT recurring last Sun Oct 2:00 last Sun Mar 3:00

Both of these are incorrect as the correct settings should be
clock timezone CST 9 30
clock summer-time CST recurring 1 Sun Oct 2:00 1 Sun Apr 3:00
Unless I'm doing something wrong? Apologies if this has already been discussed but I could not find any similar issue when searching.
Stephen
2 Replies 2

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Stephen,

This is what i use when determining the time on the UC, i change it via CLI not sure how CCA would do it has i have never checked, but it is on my list now :)

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stephen,

Can you please log a case for this.  The SBSC engineer will then log a bug to get CCA fixed.  In the meantime, the use of CLI is the only option to change the timezone/summer time behaviour.

Cheers,

Dave.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: