Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Any idea on approximate upgrade for CM, unity, ICM and CVP

Looking for some basic numbers.  CM 4.x to current, IPCC 7.0 to current CVP 2 version back.

Is this some thing doable by inhouse staff? any upgrade documents or its not really recomended?

Any vendors in midwest you can recommend?

Thanks,

Baseer.

1 Reply 1

I've never really been involved 100% in an upgrade project, we have a team dedicated for that in my company.  However, I think it's usually 4-6 weeks, depending on the scope.  The main thing to take into account is, #1 licensing, ensure you have all the proper licensing ASAP.  #2 hardware, for example, CVP has greatly improved their port density in later versions which allows you the opportunity to remove some servers from the solution.  #3 upgrade process, you can do a concurrent upgrade, where you're running two version at one point and can only upgrade one piece at a time, this process usually takes longer, but provides virtually no down time.  eLoyalty (my employer) has a pretty big presence in the Midwest in case you're interested.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: