I have some questions with Cisco VoIP GW AS 5400:
1) Our customer request that “MUST NOT put any silence suppression attributes in the SIP offer( specifically Invite ),
since A fmtp SDP attribute for silence suppression should be defined if silence suppression is on."
Can CISCO GW guarantee that not put any silence suppression attributes in the SIP offer and how to fulfill this?
2) Our customer request that “ptimes MUST NOT be a odd numbered one”
Can CISCO GW guarantee it ?
3) Support Rport extension RFC3581
Check it and find seems not on GW compliance RFC list, please confirm
4) Support NATed SIP and RTP Traffic?
5) For DTMF-relay, can Only found the "SIP-notify" item , is GW support DTMF-relay by SIP Info/ Subscribe?
Is there anyone who can help me about these questions?
Thank you very very much!