Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI OS Server Not ready Reason

f.lemieux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I know that Not Ready with CTIOS is server base.  I want to know if it's possible to have spefic reason for some agent and other reason for other agent.

My point is I didn't want all the agent to see all the reason code.

Regards

Frank

4 Replies 4

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

This isn't possible with the out-of-the-box CTIOS software, but it's definitely doable via CTIOS customizations. Another alternative would be switching to CAD software, which allows you to set different reason code lists for different agent groups.

I'm not sure thats exactly correct.  You have to define Not Rady Reason codes in the registry for CTIOS, not just in ICM.  This coupled with the fact that you can indeed create new connection profiles, which is where the Reason codes are confiugred.  I believe you can make multiple connection profiles, and tell the agents to choose the correct one.  I may be wrong though, I haven't tried.

Chad

At my last project we build some middleware between the CTIOS server and the CTIOS desktop, this middleware allowed you to pick a profile and depending on the profile you got certain functionality, including certain reason codes.  However, the reason codes still had to be in the registry of the CTIOS server.

david

Connection profiles allow you to set CTIOS server IP's, port numbers, and a few other settings. Not Ready and Logout reason codes are in a separate part of the registry. You can only configure one list of these per CTIOS.