cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection contacts

pedroferreras
Level 1
Level 1

HI, i;m running Callmanger Business edition 7.13, in older releases (6x) i used unity connection contacts to access extensions without mailbox from the autoattendant. Now on on 7.1.3 version, whean i try to reach this extension the sytem says "this is an invalid extension". I can reach this extension only spelling the name of the subscriber, not by dialing the extension number. Is this the correct behavior in this version or i need to configure something else?

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Under the greeting from the element you're trying to dial check this:

Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call Handlers—Check this check box to allow callers to transfer to extensions that are not assigned to other users or call handlers. Connection attempts a release transfer as long as the number entered by the caller is allowed by the Default System Transfer restriction table.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I checked this option but i'm not still able to transfer the call. Now the error message is different: "you can not be transfered to this station, please check the number and try again"; this is the same message i have if i try to transfer to an extension without contact or voicemail user (only after checking the option for transfer to extension without voice mail in the greeting).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: