cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Zero Out Number Caller ID

rowseyba1
Level 1
Level 1

We are running a 48 user UC520.  We are having an interesting issue.  We have our voicemail set for the zero out option.  When a caller presses that option it will be transferred to our voicemail.  The caller id on the other end of the call has a hybrid of the caller id's of both the caller and our main number, except when the caller is a local number.  Then the caller id of the originating call is shown without the addition of our main line.  I have attached logs of each type of call.  Any help would be appreciated.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Could you provide the config for this?

View solution in original post

That is exactly what it sounded like.  Only translating part of the number.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

rowseyba1
Level 1
Level 1

I apologize.  I have a typo above.  I meant to say the zero out option transfers the caller to our cell phones.

Could you provide the config for this?

We actually figured it out.  There was a weird translation pattern that showed up after an IOS upgrade.  I don't remember exactly what it was and I don't have a prior config.

That is exactly what it sounded like.  Only translating part of the number.

It was actually translating the whole number, but it was bracketing it with our main number.  You live and you learn.  Thanks for the reply Steven.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: