QRT Softkey doesnt work. Nothing happens when pressed. CM 7.1

Answered Question
Jan 28th, 2010

2 problems.

1. After the upgrade from 4.x to 7.1 nothing happens when pressing the QRT Softkey. The users have the correct template and the Cisco Extended Functions is activated as well. I went through the user guides "manager features and services" and "unified communications manager system" , but it still doesnt work. 

2.When we were using version 4.x of CM we had an email sent out when someone pressed the QRT Softkey. The QTR button is set up to "interview" when someone presses it. No email is being sent out. This could be related to the other problem described above, but I have been unable to find anywhere in the documentation where you set up email notification.

Thanks

H

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Jonathan Schulenberg about 4 years 2 months ago

You should be using the Cisco Extended Functions Report and the file should start with qrt.

Average Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Thu, 01/28/2010 - 15:16

You need to look at the QRT report through RTMT. The closest you can get an email on may be the syslog alert that is generated when a QRT report is generated.

Displaying QRT Report Information in RTMT

If you have fully configured the QRT feature, including the service parameters required to turn on the problem description questions, then you may want to open a TAC case.

Configuration  Checklist for QRT

lundholmster Fri, 01/29/2010 - 07:18

Hi,

I appreciate your help but I cant get to the links. I guess we're only a customer, not a partner.

Thanks

H

Correct Answer
Jonathan Schulenberg Fri, 01/29/2010 - 11:54

You should be using the Cisco Extended Functions Report and the file should start with qrt.

lundholmster Fri, 01/29/2010 - 12:12

Thanks for all your help.

I found QRT report. some of them have no content and I get the same error on those files. Older QRT files work though.

I probably need to get the QRT logging to work properly.

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted January 28, 2010 at 2:11 PM
Stats:
Replies:6 Avg. Rating:5
Views:682 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard

Rank Username Points
1 21,046