cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Recording in CRS

odinhuodin
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings, does anyone know tell me if it is possible to change the time at which the recorded call will remain on the server ? For example, I have the default setting to record and save the calls only for 7 days, and I would increase to 30 days. its possible ?

My version:

5.0(2)SR01_Build053 Enhanced

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This must be done manually through CSD. CCX is not intended as a call archival solution.

You may want to look at using the raw2wav.exe utility in a scheduled task to convert the RAW audio files into WAV files and move them off of the CCX server.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This must be done manually through CSD. CCX is not intended as a call archival solution.

You may want to look at using the raw2wav.exe utility in a scheduled task to convert the RAW audio files into WAV files and move them off of the CCX server.

Thx for the quickly response Jonathan, in Supervisor User Guide I found more information.

Unless recordings are tagged for an extended lifetime, they are automatically deleted
after seven days.
If a recording is tagged for the 30-day extended lifetime, it will not be deleted until that
30-day period expires. If you delete it manually before the 30-day period expires, it is
deleted during the next folder cleanup—cleanups run daily at midnight.

To tag a recording for extended archiving:
1.Select the recording you want to archive for 30 days.
2.Click the Set Extended Lifetime button, or choose File > Set Extended Lifetime from the menu bar.
The recording is tagged to be archived for 30 days from the date of recording.

Thx again, see ya.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: