cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Recording in CRS

odinhuodin
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings, does anyone know tell me if it is possible to change the time at which the recorded call will remain on the server ? For example, I have the default setting to record and save the calls only for 7 days, and I would increase to 30 days. its possible ?

My version:

5.0(2)SR01_Build053 Enhanced

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This must be done manually through CSD. CCX is not intended as a call archival solution.

You may want to look at using the raw2wav.exe utility in a scheduled task to convert the RAW audio files into WAV files and move them off of the CCX server.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This must be done manually through CSD. CCX is not intended as a call archival solution.

You may want to look at using the raw2wav.exe utility in a scheduled task to convert the RAW audio files into WAV files and move them off of the CCX server.

Thx for the quickly response Jonathan, in Supervisor User Guide I found more information.

Unless recordings are tagged for an extended lifetime, they are automatically deleted
after seven days.
If a recording is tagged for the 30-day extended lifetime, it will not be deleted until that
30-day period expires. If you delete it manually before the 30-day period expires, it is
deleted during the next folder cleanup—cleanups run daily at midnight.

To tag a recording for extended archiving:
1.Select the recording you want to archive for 30 days.
2.Click the Set Extended Lifetime button, or choose File > Set Extended Lifetime from the menu bar.
The recording is tagged to be archived for 30 days from the date of recording.

Thx again, see ya.