cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Enterprise missing route real time data

peter.barry
Level 1
Level 1

I do not see data in the route real time reports, I am particularly interested in calls answered today (to display on wallboard), I see calls routed today however that does not account for abandoned calls.  Vitrually all of the route real time fields are blank, the skill group fields are all present however do not give me what I want.

Is there anything that I have to turn on to get valid data in the route real time table?

This question was asked by someone else about 1 year ago however the bug number given as a possible fix (CSCsa96850) does not appear to be related at all.

Many thanks in advance.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Peter,

Handled calls in the Call Type report is what you're looking for, right?

david

View solution in original post

Peter,

Happy to hear that you hae solved your issue. It's often frustrating to reply to questions on UCCE reporting because the way the system works is sometimes not what the questioner expects.

As David was intimating, it is appropriate to create and set a "queuing" call type (nothing special, but a naming convention really helps - mine always end in _Q) immediately before the ESGQ or SGQ node. This should be after processing for opening hours, holidays, logged in agents - whatever. You want a clear and unambiguous count of the abandoned calls, ASA etc.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You need to use the Call Type Real Time tables.

Instrument your scripts with the appropriate call types at the right points and you will get the real time info you need for wallboards.

This is the standard and recommended approach with IPCC.

Regards,

Geoff

Geoff

First of all thank you for taking the time to reply.

Just so I understand, we are using enterprise skill group and queue to entrprise skill group nodes.  We are already using call types to mark different 'brands' which are delivered to the same enterprise skill group.  I don't believe that I can set a call type before the enterprise skill group node as this will not show answered but will also count abandoned in queue etc.  Do I set a success output on the skill group nodes and then set a call type and end nodes?

Again thanks for you help.

Peter

Do the "brands" call types not give you the metrics you're looking for?  You could put a Q call type right before you go to the ESG node and track your call on that call type.  It might be a good idea to describe how you're queuing the call so we can better understand what you're working with.

david

Again, many thanks for the reply, great to know people out there are willing to help.

We have multiple brands, in multiple countries in multiple languages, most brands span most countries and several countries have 2 or more languages.  This gives hundreds of combinations which we can count using the 'brand' call types.

Our ESGs are essentially language so we have somewhere around 14 langauges supported.  The language ESG supports all brands in all countries with that language.

My issue with the current brand call types or indeed using a Q call type as suggested above is that tells me how many calls were offerred to the ESG NOT how many were answered.  I thought that I could get that from the route real time as described in the schema however although my route real time table does show calls routed it does not show calls answered (although that is in the schema all the values are blank).  This was my original question.

I cannot see how I can get this figure.

We essentially have a ESG node and if that fails a QtoESG node, I can put connections coming out of the ESG node which I think may count the successful answered calls with a calltype however there is no such possibility on the QtoESG node.

I can see the answered calls in the skill group half hour however I want it to update in real time, not every half hour.

Hopefully I have explained this well, any help gratefully received.

Peter

Peter,

Handled calls in the Call Type report is what you're looking for, right?

david

David

Perfect, I am so used to simply counting the number of times a calltype is set I did not think to look further into the call type real time.

This is exactly what I need.

I have scored your answer, thanks again.

Peter

Peter,

Happy to hear that you hae solved your issue. It's often frustrating to reply to questions on UCCE reporting because the way the system works is sometimes not what the questioner expects.

As David was intimating, it is appropriate to create and set a "queuing" call type (nothing special, but a naming convention really helps - mine always end in _Q) immediately before the ESGQ or SGQ node. This should be after processing for opening hours, holidays, logged in agents - whatever. You want a clear and unambiguous count of the abandoned calls, ASA etc.

Regards,

Geoff