cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA525G on UC520

eljakimit
Level 1
Level 1

How can I configure my SPA525G to use the buttons on the right side of the display to show the status of BRI0/1/0 and BRI0/1/1 as follows:
unlit: not in use

green: in use from this phone

red: in use from another phone

green blinking: on hold, pick up by pressing button

red blinking: on hold, cannot pick up

And, when I place a call on hold:

single press on hold button: green blinking on all phones

double press on hold button: green blinking on my phone, red blinking on all other phones

5 Replies 5

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

I don't believe we can do that today.  The functionality is similar to a key system, but we only support that on FXO ports.

When do you expect this to be possible?

Is there a way to get functionality that resembles this behaviour?

I wouldn't expect this any time soon.  I don't know if this is on the road map, but I don't think that this is.

Do your calls always come in to the same phone number?  What you could do is setup a CFB on the first number so that the second call that comes in get a different extension.  Then, have these to extensions on the phones that want this ability.

Yes, all calls come in on the same number.

Can you give me a hint regarding where in the CCA I would set this up?

Thanks!

Eljakim

Sure.

On the phones that you want to have this, have ext 111 as a shared DN to those phones.  Have ext 112 as well, and so on.  Have 111 call forward busy to 112.  This would be done under the users telephony -> voice -> users.

I think that would to what you are looking for.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: