RSS vs. Atom

Unanswered Question
Jan 29th, 2010

Is there any way to the RSS ticker feature to display ATOM information from blogs?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jeff Hostilo Wed, 03/03/2010 - 12:59

We have been successful in using Yahoo Pipes to aggregate multiple RSS and Atom based feeds into one RSS feed. However, /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} we found that you need to change the domain so that it is “Flash friendly” and allows cross site scripting.  We changed “” to “” and it works well.

RICHARD MESSINGER Thu, 03/25/2010 - 06:18

I am trying to use pipes for some of my customers and our internal use.

Do you have some examples that you would share?

This Discussion