cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AMD in outbound dialer..

manoj_anantha
Level 1
Level 1

In IVR Campaign, I would want to detect if the it customer answered or Answering machine answered. I'm checking this using the BAResonse ECC variable. But it doesnt seem to work. Even the Answering Machine answered call has the BAresponse value as 'CPA_Voice' instead of 'CPA_Answering machine'. My if node in ICM script check if BAResonse = "CPA_Voice" and it is takes success path, even if Answering Machine answers. I have enabled IP AMD in the Campaign. Am I missing something here?

9 Replies 9

manoj_anantha
Level 1
Level 1

Im using Predictive_only mode.

You should not be running in predictive mode if you are running an IVR campaign. Your mode should be set to progressive with a lines per agent setting of 1. If you check the latest outbound user guide, there are a number of recommended registry settings that relate to answering machine detection. Make sure you've applied the latest recommended settings. If you post screenshots of your campaign settings we can verify that as well.

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Im sorry, I had set the outbound mode as "PROGRESSIVE_ONLY" not Predictive. I have attached the campaign setting and the registry.

Thanks for you help. I appreciate it.

I'm sorry I had set the outbound mode as "progressive_only" not predictive. I have attached the screenshot and registry setting.

Thanks again,

Manoj

Thank you. I appreciate your help. I have attached the screen shot and reg setting for the dialer.

I had set the outbound mode as progressive_only not predictive.

Thank you,

Manoj

Manoj,

Did you ever resolve this problem?  I'm having the problem my BAResponse variable is blank.

thanks

Did you figure it out?

thanks

I've the similar problem.

I've got IP IVR campaign. All my BA variables are empty.

Do you solve your problem?

My problem is really only with the BAResponse variable when running IVR campaigns.  I ended up opeining a TAC case and for I was told that it was a bug (CSCTh66159) and the fix is to either upgrade to 7.5.10 or downgrade to 7.5.8 (we're running 7.5.9).

We haven't don't it yet.

Is this an IVR campaign or agent campaign? Are your ECC variables "enabled" in ICM? how do you know / where do you see them empty?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: