cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what is difference between PWR-2700-DC and 2700W-DC/6 (row 7 and 9 as attached file)

c.lequang
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Pls kindly find the attached file and let me know what is difference between PWR-2700-DC and 2700W-DC/6 (row 7 and 9). I didn’t found the cisco document to clear this. I need info for sent to customer, whom think two power included on this PO.

Thanks,

Chieulq

4 Replies 4

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Chieulq,

according to Cisco datasheet for C7606-S

PWR-2700-AC/6=

PWR-2700-DC=

2700W AC power supply for CISCO7606/CISCO7606-S chassis

2700W DC power supply for CISCO7606/CISCO7606-S chassis

There is no trace of a PWR-2700-DC/6 power supply

see

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps368/ps371/product_data_sheet0900aecd8057f3c8.html

Edit:

the bundle looks like to include two power supplies

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Thank for your reply quickly !

In row 7 & 9: only one power supply.

In row 10: the other

My customer is always think two power included, and row 10 is other. Actually, row 7 & 9: only power supply. I cannot explain this to them.

So, i need Cisco support on this.

Regards,

Chieulq

When you need official  Cisco support, contact your local sales office.

The forum can be right, bit is not official, as you can read at the bottom of every page.

pzpgd1mlf
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same concern and have issued a note to Partner Support.

The bundle with 2PS simply duplicates the entries, so the bundle itself has two power supplies, but still you have to select the primary power supply option otherwise it errors out. So, at the end, you have two power supplies as "included" and two you have manually selected. So, total of 4 power supplies, which does not make any sense. Besides that, you are not able to select the power cords, it also errors out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco