Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

After unity 5 migated from Ex2003 to 2007 UC not working

I migrated unity v 5 from Exchange 2003 to Ex 2007.At the time of migration wizard I am expecting a script that will generate by unity need to run in Exchange server 2007. But I didnt get that script and the sutup program finished without any error.

Now the problem is I can able to create subscribers and everything working fine. But the unity is not sending messages to Exchange

In event viewer we can see the following errrors

Event Type: Error
Event Source: CiscoUnity_Doh
Event Category: Error
Event ID: 32013
Date:  2/1/2010
Time:  11:20:27 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: AT-UNITY
Description:
Doh logon failed due to messaging component logon error: 8004052eH

Event Source: CiscoUnity_MALEx
Event ID: 30012
Description:
An occurred which prevents successful Exchange access by CsBMsgConnector via MAPI.

This is typically an indication of configuration issues with Unity, Exchange, or the MAPI subsystem.

Verify that the Unity services accounts are granted the correct permissions and that there are no issues with installation.  The SysCheck utility may assist in diagnosing the problem.

Event Source: CiscoUnity_MALEx
Event ID: 30003
Description:
An attempt to access the Primary Exchange Mailbox Store by CsBMsgConnector via MAPI has failed.  The MAPI subsystem return the following error: The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available.  Either there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is down for maintenance..

Event Source: CiscoUnity_UMR
Event Category: UMR Thread Error
Event ID: 137
Time:  11:18:17 AM
Description:
Attempts to deliver Unity Message Repository messages have failed due to Unity configuration or connectivity issues with the Partner Mail Server.

AvUMRSyncSvr will suspend message delivery for 300 seconds, after which message delivery will be attempted again.

During this outage, messages may accumulate in the temporary store. 0x00001244

PLEASE HELP

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You should contact TAC.  When the MAPI system gets corrupted, the MAPI profile needs to be deleted from Unity.  Then rerun the mailstore wizard and set it backup.

It should work then.  Happened to me once.

also, try to re-run the mailstore wizard and permissions wizard.. if no luck, then you have a corrupted MAPI profile

Hi,

I hope that you followed the steps from

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/upgrade/guide/ex/5xcuruge130.html#wp1798707

If this is your production then you should contact TAC.

Thanks

Ovais.

jharris2006
Level 1
Level 1

Posting a reply a little late but I came accross the same issue migrating 5.0.1, from exch2k3 to 2k7.

Scratched my head for a little bit and then re-ran the permissions wizard and the service configuration wizard. You want to make sure to test your service accounts credentials as the wizard does not verify them.

After re-running those and verifing the correct pw's for the account everything started working.

Also make sure to follow the guide provided by Cisco that the user above posted.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: