cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dashboard: Switch Web Interface

th
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! I have a Catalyst 2960 series Switch. It is nothing wrong with the Switch. However when i type in the ip-adress of the Switch in IE (http://xx). And select Dashboard. The Switch Health displays 0% on "Bandwidth Used" and 0% "Packet Error". The Fan and Temp is ok.

any suggestions what I need to do/ configure to see the Bandwidth used on the Switch in IE?

4 Replies 4

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi! I have a Catalyst 2960 series Switch. It is nothing wrong with the Switch. However when i type in the ip-adress of the Switch in IE (http://xx). And select Dashboard. The Switch Health displays 0% on "Bandwidth Used" and 0% "Packet Error". The Fan and Temp is ok.

any suggestions what I need to do/ configure to see the Bandwidth used on the Switch in IE?

Hi,

Is the switch is in production network and host are connected with switch ports.If not then connect a PC and for testing purpose just ping the switch ip address then see any bandwidth % is increasing or not.

HTH

Ganesh.H

Yes, the Switch is in a production network with hosts connectetd to switchports..

enricocarta
Level 1
Level 1

I've the same problem  on dashboard  0% on "Bandwidth Used" and 0% "Packet Error

dmoran2008
Level 1
Level 1

Yeah, i have a number of switches that only the fan information shows.

This would be a great answer to get a hold of.  While I understand most of the information will not get me an answer to what may be going on, but it sure could help me point in the right direction a bit quicker.

Let's hope this one gets answered but until then, I will continue to look for another thread that may answer this.

Dan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card