Views
Helpful
Replies

QRT

keithtudge
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm looking to implement QRT for a pool of users as a trial to a wider implementation; is there anyway to add to the category's or are they pretty much locked as the set ones? We're running CUCM 7.0(2a). Are there more categories in later releases (or plans to increase the categories)?

Cheers

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Those are it AFAIK. What other categories would you want? They seem pretty conclusive to me.

I 'm happy with the current options and agree they cover all the bases; however I am expecting our user base to come up with suggestions for other fields or want to report 'minor gripes' that they might not bother raising a support call for - little things like 'incorrect display name'; In the 'Can't make calls' field, I suspect they'll want an option for "your call cannot be completed as dialled' and such like.

That's an interesting angle. Not that this is the answer you were hoping for but your best bet to get that sort of thing would be to use the phone XML SDK to write an XML service that they can access from the phone. It could auto-generate an incident in your ticketing system on their behalf.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: