I have not been successful in finding the exact answers to my questions about the SPA5xx phones and certain features.
1) Does the SPA525 support extension mobility ?
2) Does the SPA504 and SPA508 support extension mobility?
3) Do the answers to #1 and #2 change if I say it's on a UC520, UC540, or UC560 running on a SIP circuit?
4) Do any SPA5XX handsets support Octo lines yet? If not, is that on the road map?
5) When will the firmware on a SPA525 resolve the EditDIal cursor issue? ( cursor at end of call logs phone number instead of at front)
Thank you !
1) Yes, in the 8.0 software pack.
2) Yes, in the 8.0 software pack.
3) No changes if we are using SIP.
4) They do not support octo-lines. I will check the roadmap to see if it is on the roadmap for these phones.
5) I will look at the edit dial as well.