cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

show interface command

netspec01a
Level 1
Level 1

I believe that the "show interface" commad normally shows interface utilization based on a 5-minute average.  The is a command to modify this for a particular, shorter time frame.  I can't recall what the command is but I know it's there since one of my service providers had me enter it at one time.  Anyone know what this command is?

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

netspec01a wrote:

I believe that the "show interface" commad normally shows interface utilization based on a 5-minute average.  The is a command to modify this for a particular, shorter time frame.  I can't recall what the command is but I know it's there since one of my service providers had me enter it at one time.  Anyone know what this command is?

Eric

Eric

load-interval 30 - 600 (seconds)

Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

netspec01a wrote:

Eric

Eric

load-interval 30 - 600 (seconds)

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card