- Call comes in.
- Caller hears prompt asking if they are calling for Content Team Manager or Tech Support Manager
- Caller pushes option for either Content Management or Tech Support Management
- All manager phones ring at the same time and phones display the option the caller selected (either Content Mgmt or Tech Support Mgmt)
- The phones ring a max of 6 times
- If the call is not answered, call is delivered to a prompt thanking the person for their call, stating no one is available, to please contact a manager at their direct line for assistance.
- Release call.
Ideas? Would we use the 'Resource Pool Selection Model: Resource Group" under CRS/RmCm/Contact Service Queue?
I have this problem too.