Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 6500 series Virtual Firewall

huntlee
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all firewall gurus,

It's my first time to use 6500 series Virtual Firewall for my clients.  Does anyone have any sample config that I can use as reference?? I have a pair of 6509 running VRRP and needs to have virtual firewall on top.

Would appreciated any help  =)

Cheers,

Hunt

2 Replies 2

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

huntlee@ibm wrote:

Dear all firewall gurus,

It's my first time to use 6500 series Virtual Firewall for my clients.  Does anyone have any sample config that I can use as reference?? I have a pair of 6509 running VRRP and needs to have virtual firewall on top.

Cheers,

Hunt

Hunt

It's not entirely clear what example you are looking for. Have a look at this and come back if you have further questions or if this is not what you were looking for -

FWSM multi context configuration

Jon

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Dear all firewall gurus,

Cheers,

Hunt

Hi Hunt,

Your requirement is not clear what you want to achive with FWSM like single or multiple context with redundancy of firewall,Anyway just check out the belowlink on FWSM configuration.Hope to help !!

http://www.cisco.biz/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2706/products_configuration_example09186a00808b4d9f.shtml

If helpful do rate the post

Ganesh.H

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: