Callmanager 6.1 - Limit caracter CSS and Partitions

Answered Question
Feb 2nd, 2010
User Badges:
  • " /> Participante em Destaque,

Prêmio"Escolha dos membros": novembro de 2014

Hi Guys,

I would like know if there are limit caracter to be configured between Calling Search Space and Partitions, because, My Co-worker tried configure new Calling Search Space and received the following message: "

Add failed. The list of Partition names (Clause) in a Calling Search Space is too long as a result of this operation (more than 512 characters). Shorten the Partition names or use fewer Partitions in the Calling Search Space."
I saw in the docummentation that the limit is 1024 and not 512. There are any alternative to solve the problem?
Thanks,
Wilson
Correct Answer by Brandon Buffin about 7 years 4 months ago

The individual CSS clause limit is 512. So the maximum number of characters for all partitions and seperator characters in a single CSS is 512. 1024 is the maximum for the combined device/DN CSS. See the following link,

http://www.ciscosystems.or.at/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmsys/a03ptcss.html#wpxref76888

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Brandon Buffin Tue, 02/02/2010 - 06:26
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

The individual CSS clause limit is 512. So the maximum number of characters for all partitions and seperator characters in a single CSS is 512. 1024 is the maximum for the combined device/DN CSS. See the following link,

http://www.ciscosystems.or.at/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmsys/a03ptcss.html#wpxref76888

Hope this helps.

Brandon

wilsonsant Tue, 02/02/2010 - 08:53
User Badges:
  • " /> Participante em Destaque,

Prêmio"Escolha dos membros": novembro de 2014

Hi Brandon,

Thank You for you answer. In this case we have problem of project and will be review the project.

Thank Again,

Wilson

Actions

This Discussion