cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error message RME (LMS3.2)

bastianbrachner
Level 1
Level 1

For two days I have no syslog alerts anymore (No data is available).

In "You Are Here - Admin Device Mgmt - Device Management  Settings" I get the following
Error in getting instance of TreeGenerator class  com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.dm.ui.DMTreeGenerator
Root Cause:com.cisco.nm.xms.ctm.common.CTMException: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn  "ogs_server_urn" : Not found !!

Also in "You Are Here - Devices - Device Management -> RME Devices" I  haven't got a tree view anymore, the window is plain white,
but in "You Are Here - Devices - Device Management" LMS shows me the  devices in normal state.

If anyone has got an idea please let me know.

Thanks,

Bastian

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the pdshow command.

Hello,

thanks für the quick response!

Attached is the output of the pdshow command

It looks like you may have the Windows Remote Management service runnning.  This service can conflict with RME.  Shutdown Daemon Manager and disable the Windows RM service.  Then restart Daemon Manager, and see if you can access RME components.

Windows Remote Management service was runnning,

stoped and disabled this service and restarted Daemon Manager.

So far everything looks fine again, RME components are running again.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Bastian

I know this is an old post but I have just encountered the same error.  This LMS3.2 install has been rock solid for several years.  I disabled the service that you mentioned but the error continues.  Do you have any other suggestions?  TIA

Hi,

Kindly open a new thread as you are already aware that this is an old thread.

in the meantime , I would suggest to regenerate the SSL certificate and check the issue.

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****