Wifi To GSM handover with E75 and nokia call connect

Unanswered Question
Feb 2nd, 2010

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

I'm currently testing the handover functionalities of Nokia call connect between WiFI and GSM. I'm running a CUCM 7.1.3 with the Nokia cop file 7.1 installed and I have a E71 and E75.

I manage to get both phone connected to the CUCM via SCCP and Nokia call connect is stated as registered on the phones and I can make calls.

On the E71 I manage to do a handover from wifi to GSM but I can't do it with the E75 whereas I use the same configuration (phone profile, user profile, line etc...) and the same SIM card. When I ask for the handover on my E75, I end up on my own GSM voicemail and when I hang-up I get the message "handover failed".

Nokia told me that the handover mechanisms between E71 and E75 are very different but the configuration guide phone side is the same for both phones...

I followed these documentations: White Paper: Deploying Nokia Call Connect with auto-handoff from Cisco

and Nokia Call Connect for Cisco User’s Guide from Nokia.

If  anyone has managed to perform a handover with a E75, help is welcome!

Bye,

Aurelien

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion