I have some confusion regarding etherchannel. The scenario is
1) one the IBM blade server there are 4 cisco 3110G switch in stack and the other side there are 6 3750G switches in stack.
2) every first 2 ports of the 3110G switch are connects to 5th 3750G switch and other 2 ports of 3110G switches connect to 6 switch.
3) in total 8 ports of these four 3110G switches in port channel 5 and other 8 ports are in port channel 6.
4) the both port channels are in trunk mode and allowed 5 vlans and one of them as native vlan.
the problem arise after configure the port-channel 6 the whole network goes down. So I shut down the port channel 6. Now the port-channel 5 is working again and the rest of the network. the error log i am sending with attachment as well as the config. My question is
1) whether there is a loop for this native vlan. because it exist in the both port channel and i have seen that native vlan is flapping between those two port channels.
2) is it possible to configure the spanning tree for these two port channels and assign cost. Because these two port channels are working as trunk. As far as I understand even the port channels are in trunking mode spanning tree will consider each port channel as a single link instead of trunk.
I would appreciate for your assist.