cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script help

JULIUS KINSLER
Level 1
Level 1

What the script trys to accomplish,  & I cant seem to figure out.

Someone calls in if their ANI is recognized (check against a database of numbers for authentication) - send them to another piece of the script.

Seems easy but I do not know how to:

1 automatically confirm the digits I.E. compare string from database to ANI

2. Once confirmed automatically send them to the second piece of the script, using location info from database.

Ex. So if I call into the script it knows my cell phone and recognized me and knows Im calling in from the new jersey (because thats in the database) and sends me to the new jersey label in the script.

Database has phonenumbers and location info in it. Can this be done? any insight would help. Im running ccm 7 and UCCX 7.

Julius

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds pretty straight forward.

• Create labels for each point in the script you want each location to jump to.
  • Add a Get Call Contact Info step and assign the calling number to a variable.
  • Do a DB Get into the database to search for the ANI, assign the location to another variable if it's matched
  • Do a Switch on the location and for each location in the switch, put a GoTo the appropriate label.
  • Chuck the script in reactive mode and put a call through it to make sure your database has numbers formatted correctly matching what is getting presented as the ANI from the gateways.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Nathan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds pretty straight forward.

• Create labels for each point in the script you want each location to jump to.
  • Add a Get Call Contact Info step and assign the calling number to a variable.
  • Do a DB Get into the database to search for the ANI, assign the location to another variable if it's matched
  • Do a Switch on the location and for each location in the switch, put a GoTo the appropriate label.
  • Chuck the script in reactive mode and put a call through it to make sure your database has numbers formatted correctly matching what is getting presented as the ANI from the gateways.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Nathan

Thanks nathan,

I was able to figure it out yesterday, but I used if statements. I think your suggestion of a switch might be a little more efficient. Thanks for the reply.

Julius

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: