Views
Helpful
Replies

Nac Guest Server - Time profile issues

GombasPeter
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I'm having hard time with our NGS. It was using the 2.0.0 version but only tha start- end type time profiles were working with that version. We decided to upgrade to version 2.0.1.

Now we have the other types of the time profiles and they are working properly but the start-end time profiles stopped woking. New users can't be created using these time profiles as the month field is blank and the month can't be selected. If the date is selected using the calendar the month field remains empty. User creation can be started, there is no error message but the NGS doesn't create the user and the page times out.

I tried to reboot the server but the problem remained.

Anybody seen this issue? Any solution or workaround?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

You might be hitting CSCsz80188. Please review that. It's slated to be fixed in 2.0.2 but a workaround is listed too.

HTH,

Faisal

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

You might be hitting CSCsz80188. Please review that. It's slated to be fixed in 2.0.2 but a workaround is listed too.

HTH,

Faisal

Hello Faisal,

Thank you very much for your help! I looked through all bug reports but somehow I missed this one. Thank you again, it fixed the problem!

Best regards,

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card