cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560, Auto Attendant and Call In Number for setup not working

Audy Bautista
Level 1
Level 1

New setup, I setup AA using CCA.  From internal, when I dial the extenion designated for AA from the inside, I just get dead air. And when I try to dial the extension I designated for AA Prompt Management, I just get a fast busy.

Please help, I'm in the middle of a cutover and it doesn't look good that this is not working.  Thanks all.

7 Replies 7

Audy Bautista
Level 1
Level 1

I got this working, but is there a way for the AA to automatically go to voicemail at the end of the message instead of looping the AA message over and over?

Good to chat Audy.

Question for this thread:

A comes in to AA and if they do not choose an option, can this go directly to voicemail?

The answer appears to be no for now ... however this is being addressed internally.  Stay tuned for some more info later this month.  

Audy - can we direct the news feed calls to a particular extension?  Not sure if we have any DIDs we can use ...

Andrew Lissitz

Unfortunately no, has to go to the main line.

Will call you in a minute

i need to set an auto attended in uc560 .they have a music file i need to upload that music file in uc560.can anybody help me to do this solution

SHABEEL MOHAMMED wrote:

i need to set an auto attended in uc560 .they have a music file i need to upload that music file in uc560.can anybody help me to do this solution

Are you the end user trying to setup the system by yourself? Any chance that you get support from a reputable consulatant, or UC certified Cisco partner instead ?

no i have already installed uc560 for end users .but now i need to do automatic attended also .they have a wave file i need to upload that .and from outside what ever user calls the main number they should here the extension number .when i checked in automatic attended i cant see any option to upload can see a record option only..

Any one have the steps to do automatic attended for uc560 .its the First time i am using this system

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: