cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP services IOS Cat 3750E

Bruce Summers
Level 1
Level 1

does anybody know if the Catalyst 3750E 48TD-S supports an IOS with IP Services???

bruce

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

bruce.summers wrote:

nothing more to the question...

I went out to the support site, to download the ip services version of the IOS, but there isnt one listed for the 3750E 48TD-S....universalk9 doesnt support it...

the listed licenses from sho ver, indicates IP Base...

Just a cursory look at the link you sent implies, when we purchased these switches, we didnt purchase the IP Services PAK...

is that the case...well, i guess it is the case, since I dont have a PAK...

bruce

Bruce

The universal image contains IP Base/IP Services/Advanced IP Services. Which feature set you run depends entirely on the license you have purchased.

Jon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

bruce.summers wrote:

does anybody know if the Catalyst 3750E 48TD-S supports an IOS with IP Services???

bruce

Bruce

I suspect there may be more to your question than i have understood but the 3750-E series switches support IP BASE/IP Services/Advanced IP Services images and you can actiivate whichever one you want (subject to paying the license fee of course) -

3750E software activation

Jon

I went out to the support site, to download the ip services version of the IOS, but there isnt one listed for the 3750E 48TD-S....universalk9 doesnt support it...

Just a cursory look at the link you sent implies, when we purchased these switches, we didnt purchase the IP Services PAK...

bruce

bruce.summers wrote:

bruce

Bruce

The universal image contains IP Base/IP Services/Advanced IP Services. Which feature set you run depends entirely on the license you have purchased.

Jon

thats what i was afraid of....ugghgghghgh....

thanks Jon...

bruce

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: