cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP services IOS Cat 3750E

Bruce Summers
Level 1
Level 1

does anybody know if the Catalyst 3750E 48TD-S supports an IOS with IP Services???

bruce

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

bruce.summers wrote:

nothing more to the question...

I went out to the support site, to download the ip services version of the IOS, but there isnt one listed for the 3750E 48TD-S....universalk9 doesnt support it...

the listed licenses from sho ver, indicates IP Base...

Just a cursory look at the link you sent implies, when we purchased these switches, we didnt purchase the IP Services PAK...

is that the case...well, i guess it is the case, since I dont have a PAK...

bruce

Bruce

The universal image contains IP Base/IP Services/Advanced IP Services. Which feature set you run depends entirely on the license you have purchased.

Jon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

bruce.summers wrote:

does anybody know if the Catalyst 3750E 48TD-S supports an IOS with IP Services???

bruce

Bruce

I suspect there may be more to your question than i have understood but the 3750-E series switches support IP BASE/IP Services/Advanced IP Services images and you can actiivate whichever one you want (subject to paying the license fee of course) -

3750E software activation

Jon

I went out to the support site, to download the ip services version of the IOS, but there isnt one listed for the 3750E 48TD-S....universalk9 doesnt support it...

Just a cursory look at the link you sent implies, when we purchased these switches, we didnt purchase the IP Services PAK...

bruce

bruce.summers wrote:

bruce

Bruce

The universal image contains IP Base/IP Services/Advanced IP Services. Which feature set you run depends entirely on the license you have purchased.

Jon

thats what i was afraid of....ugghgghghgh....

thanks Jon...

bruce

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card