cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RVS4000 Firmware 1.3.1.0

webmaster
Level 1
Level 1

I just git myself the RVS4000 and found that the installed firmware is 1.3.1.0 but on the cisco website only 1.3.0.5 is available.

What are the changes to the 1.3.1.0 Firmware and why ist this version not downloadable?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Te-Kai Liu
Level 7
Level 7

I was told the firmware is on the way to be posted.

The following problems were fixed in firmware version 1.3.1.0:

- Fixed a poor resolution issue in the left navigation pane of the web-based application that occurs when using Firefox v3.5.

- Fixed the issue that was causing the Delete button in the Status > Local Network page not to work.

- Updated the IPS Signature to version 1.41.

hello,  my new rvs4000 has the 1.3.1.0 also ... but i have the problem that i must manually reboot once per day as of lost internet funktion ... the dsl modem is always up and the rvs4000 is configured to connect the internet on request .... internal lan communication is not affected and works fine ... in the satus/gateway folder i can see that the internet connection is up ..... but it works only 20-30 hours a day an then i have to reboot .... any ideas ?  thx

To help the developer see the issue, I would recommend you contact the Small Business Support Center to provide the network topology and router's configuration.