CUPS licence

Unanswered Question
Feb 4th, 2010
User Badges:

Can some one confirm exactly what licences I need to run CUPS with CM and CUIPC

Its looks like I need

node license to run the software on the server  –

license to run personal communicator –

DLUs to run CUPC

In addition for every user you activate in CUPS you have to buy a separate presence license

Is this it?

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)


This Discussion