- Cisco Employee,
Cisco is pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) of a new major release of AsyncOS 6.7.6-068 for
Management to all customers. This release applies to all our Security Management Appliances (M-Series).
AsyncOS 6.7.6-068 for Management enables Centralized Tracking and Reporting for the new features introduced in AsyncOS 7.0 for Email.
New Features and Enhancements in AsyncOS 6.7.6-068 for Management
- New Feature: Centralized support for the reporting and tracking changes in the AsyncOS for Email release 7.0:
- RSA Data Loss Prevention
- Marketing Message Detection
- New Feature: Reporting by ESA Groups
- Enhanced: Domain-Based Executive Summary Report now configurable by:
- Domain of Email Server
- Domain of Email Address
Fixes in AsyncOS 6.7.6-068 for Management
- Fixed: MemoryError after losing Housekeeper thread [Defect ID: 52048]
- Fixed: The Show Details link results in a timeout [Defect ID: 51558]
- Fixed: Safelist/Blocklist should be exportable via CLI [Defect ID: 43360]
- Fixed: LDAP Query strips spaces [Defect ID: 46099]
- Fixed: Tracking database time does not update after system timezone is changed [Defect ID: 49407]
- Fixed: Application error when accessing Online Help from the End User Spam Quarantine page [Defect ID: 52395]
This release has gone through our beta program, internal soak tests and is also running in production at our FCS customers.
Please upgrade at your convenience and let us know how you like this new release!