Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade UCCX 7.0 from Enhanced Version to Premium Version

jparada1979
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I think this is a simple question and some of you guys can easely help me! I have a customer with a UCCX 7.0 Enhanced version and i want to upgrade to a Premium version. As far as i know, i have to upload the premium licenses and restart the engine service. There is anything more that is missing?

Thanks,

Jose Arada

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Assuming you have the valid premium license already you should be able to do this. However you may still see enhanced seats after that, it it bothers you use the CET tool to remove the old license.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hijack Jose. What's the CET tool? I did an upgrade a couple of months back and had to use some temp licenses and then uploaded the perm licenses on a little later and all looked fine until the temp licenses expired they still took the system down and TAC had to go in and remove the old licenses. I have an enh to premium upgrade coming up soon as well and wouldn't mind getting rid of the old licenses just for peace of mind (even though there are no temp licenses involved here).

Cheers,

Nathan

Nathan,

There have been many discussions on CET tool on this forum, I suggest you perform a search to find detailed directions.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank for your feedback.

Jose

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: