cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitoring Cuba calls

chesebrgr
Level 1
Level 1

We have a requirement to monitor outbound calls to Cuba, through our AS5350. We still want to terminate the call, but also keep track of how many there are. So I have put "preference 1" into all the carrier dial-peers, put "dial-peer hunt 2", and made a new dial-peer:

dial-peer voice 99953 voip
permission none
destination-pattern ....53.T
session target ipv4:192.168.99.99

This matches calls to Cuba with any 4-digit prefix, the permissions cause the call to fail, and then it tries the next dial-peer which completes the call as normal. The IP address given is just a decoy, without a session target the dial-peer is not activated. This is all working and great!

However whenever I reboot the gateway, the line "huntstop" appears in this dial-peer. I can manually remove it with "no huntstop" but since this is the default it doesn't appear in startup-config. So whenever it is rebooted, the line appears again. Is there any way to stop "huntstop" appearing when I enter the "permission none" line, or to automatically remove huntstop from the dial-peer on startup?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IOS bug, upgrade to a fixed image or load config from tftp.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IOS bug, upgrade to a fixed image or load config from tftp.

...doh! Thanks P

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: