Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 B-ACD Problem

Velin Tsekov
Level 1
Level 1

All,

We are testing the new platform of UC500 Series – UC560-BRI-K9. The device running this version of IOS: Version 15.0(1)XA and Call Manager Express 8.0.

Everything looks fine, but there is a problem with the B-ACD functionality. We configured this feature the same way like in UC520 where everything is OK, but in UC560 when a user dials the B-ACD pilot number, the device (UC) crashes and going to restart mode. It’s look like a hardware problem.  Attached you can find output from the configuration and crashinfo.

Please, could you give me an advice?

BR !

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

There is a bug written against BACD having problems, but not causing reboots.  Do you have a TAC case open?  We should have a load of IOS that should fix a problem with BACD, and might fix the reboot issue.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

There is a bug written against BACD having problems, but not causing reboots.  Do you have a TAC case open?  We should have a load of IOS that should fix a problem with BACD, and might fix the reboot issue.

Stevan,

Thanks for your fast reaction. No, I did not open a TAC case, but i will.

BR !

CSCta62123 Spurious memory @voip_rtp_xmit at the end of BACD call

Reference that bug when you open the case.

Hi guys,

how did this problem with B-ACD end?

is everything solved?

One of my partners has the same problem.

Unfortunately, I did not open TAC case here. I faced up a lots of another bugs and resolved them, but no time for this one. This bug is not so urgent for me, but we still need to resolve it

If I have more information further I will update the case here.

BR!