Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1.1 Logs to view configuration changes made

tcb_tcb_1975
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I need urgent assistance as so many people are making changes to configuration. Is there a log file in CUCM  which provide details of when and who made changes OR saved changes as most routers & switches shows " Last NVRAM saved details" if logging is enabled correctly. There should be similar sort of feature in Call Managers as well.

I have also seen lot of user accounts defined in call manager and most those people don't work with us. I am bit reluctant to get rid of those account as I don't know if those accounts can be configured to run the services on Call Manager as it happens on window operating system that you can create service account to run some service such as MS SQL etc. IF services in Call Manager doesn't depend on END user or application users then it will be easy for me to delete the accounts not needed.

ANY ASSISTANCE PROVIDED WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This has been asked plenty of times before, PLEASE SEARCH for answers

There is no native logging, the closes thing is for you to review the tomcat logs.

Linux appliances do not have any dependency between any end/application user and the services

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This has been asked plenty of times before, PLEASE SEARCH for answers

There is no native logging, the closes thing is for you to review the tomcat logs.

Linux appliances do not have any dependency between any end/application user and the services

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Hi Java,

Thanks for your response. I am new to VoIP and have no idea where Tomcat logs are stored. Is it possible to explain in detail "how to access Tomcat logs" and level of logging it has.

Thanks

Mike

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: