cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE 4710 Appliance: init: failed to initialize modlock_init(): No such file or directo

Hi,

I have ACE 4710 Appliance, but it is failed and giving following error while login at console.....

I am suspecting hardware issue..most probably with harddrive.... Please let me know if it can be recoverable of only replacement is the solution..

switch login: init: failed to initialize modlock_init(): No such file or directo                                                                             ry
eth2: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
perform_sysmgr_offline: unable to move MTS to MTS_STATE_OFFLINE: Invalid argumen                                                                             t (error-id 0x801E0016).
init: failed to initialize modlock_init(): No such file or directory
perform_sysmgr_offline: unable to move MTS to MTS_STATE_OFFLINE: Invalid argumen                                                                             t (error-id 0x801E0016).
init: failed to initialize modlock_init(): No such file or directory
/isan/sbin/sysmgr: symbol lookup error: /isan/lib/libutils.so: undefined symbol:                                                                              tftp_callback_fn

Regards

Nadeem

1 Reply 1

Hi,

I RMAed the appliace, i think it was hardware failure which casue this issue.

If some one face this issue please let me know...Thanks!

Regards

Nad